Last updated: December 2016
Advice On Our Site
On our blog and through our social channels, we often times post information and tips and tricks that may be relevant to our visitors. We are not responsible if steps have changed in certain processes explained on this site. We do our best to update the content to reflect changes in the way Squarespace, Shopify, Google Search Console or any other tool may have changed.
3rd Party Links On Our Site
On our blog and throughout various other areas of the website, we may link to external websites. Some of the links have a referral code attached which means we might earn a small commission if you make a purchase from them. We would never reference a tool or website we didn't use or fully support to our users.
Your privacy is important to us. Your email address is collected to sign up to our newsletter and your name, business name, email address and URL is collected when submitting a request on our Hire us Form. The below outlines how your private information is collected and used:
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Your information will never be shared or sold.
This site maintains security measures to ensure your personal information is safe. However, no exchange over the internet is 100% guaranteed to be protected. You acknowledge that any information submitted through this site could be accessed by a third-party and shared without my knowledge or permission, and you therefore release me from any blame or claims arising from such a situation.
Once a web design project has completed, we are not responsible for changes to the Squarespace platform that could potentially cause a disruption in your Squarespace service or the way your site functions. It is your responsibility to check your website to confirm it is functioning properly throughout the year and please contact Squarespace support should any issues arise.